Friday, April 4, 2008

LINKED UP !

My wife ( bless her heart ) sometimes has more time than me to surf the net, look for information or other blogs dealing with PD. I appreciate the time she spends on me more than I probably show...
Today she was very excited about a blog by Patient on line ( Dan ) who has Parkinson's Plus and when I checked out his site tonight I can see why she was so excited. Dan is educated, articulate and his site is full of very good information on PD and all it's many forms. I will get her to link his blog to mine tomorrow. He is already linked on my wife's blog Life with Shaky.
If you want to be well informed either as a caregiver, family or friend I encourage you all to visit this guy ! Nice job Dan !
I can never find enough time to write but I have a new topic in mind so stay tuned....

No comments: