Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A MIXED BAG.......

I never seem able to keep up with blogging....but I am trying ! Lots of little things to chatter about...
Remember the old lawn mower I took to my Dad ? He has used it twice and is having trouble using it due to safety lockouts ( won't start if blades are engaged ! ) and other things of a similar nature. It's pretty funny , I keep going over and showing him and he finds another way for something not to work...LOL

If you read my blog chances are you may read my wife's blog "Life with Shaky" . If not you should, that is where all the inspiration and stuff gets written and you can keep up with us better because she is blogging more than me. She recently posted about me exercising and I must comment...THANK YOU SO MUCH HONEY, YOU FINALLY SEE THE LIGHT !
Meaning I got a little credit. Basically she finally realized that I walk enough at work, I bend, stretch, workout in the yard and in the shop working on my car. Read it, please, I feel so vindicated ...
Speaking of the car, it's coming along slowly due to time issues. The subframe is removed and I will be sand blasting and repainting it soon, then a disc brake conversion will be hung on it. Hopefully before winter the body will go to the chassis shop and be cut out and a narrowed rear clip installed.
August promises to be busy- A new PD support group to attend on the 2nd. A wedding to go to on the 9th, a gun show on the 16th and a big hot rod show and swap meet on the 23rd.
Ain't lookin like I am slowing down none too much...
BUT
I have had two or three people tell me how bad I look recently. I think it is the heat, it gets to me quick now a days and probably also a little facial masking along with that rigid left arm, I probably do look bad , but I feel just fine most of the time. So , if you see me and my face is blank or I look bad, I am fine. It's just PD lurking around .

My son posted a comment about going to the go kart track again. Think I may pass on that one. I hate losing , maybe I will spectate or shoot video for him....

Well, may be more later ....

No comments: