Friday, January 25, 2008

AN INTRODUCTION

WOW !
My very own blog....a place to tell my story, my way and respond to my wife's blog dealing with our journey into life with Parkinsons.
First a few housekeeping items...Thanks are in order to my sweetie for having the patience to help me set this thing up ! Also, for always supporting and encouraging me ( read that "nag the hell out of me" ) in dealing with this disease.
Second - I promise to be honest and open about everything I write here and I will hope not to bore you although unlike my wife, who jumped into the middle of our story, I want to start writing about life before PD first. Like I said, my story, my way...
And lastly, I want to have fun with this and along the way entertain some of you with the give and take of sometimes responding to what my wife's blog contains and I hope to make a few new friends in the process.
There now, my first post is done. On to the story......

No comments: